Ok, I think I missed something here. What is everyone talking about here, is Imail prohibiting add on's such as declude in future versions (I sure hope not), is declude launching a new version for another platform? The panic level just went up with those last few emails.

Jim
----- Original Message ----- From: "R. Scott Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Scott, what is our future?

You have been strangely quiet. Are you in shock or formulating a plan --
hopefully the latter?

Although I will admit to shock (disbelief would be a more appropriate term) when I first heard about this. I didn't think that Ipswitch would actually do it. But they did.

As for formulating a plan, that is in the works. But a lot will depend on whether Ipswitch is smart enough to fix the problem, or whether they truly isolate the majority of their loyal customers.

It may be too early to ask, but what does the future hold for Declude/Imail
or Declude and _____ mail server product (fill in the blank)?

It's too early to say. A lot will depend on how Ipswitch responds to their customers -- I can't imagine that they will completely ignore this. A business can't survive by destroying a loyal customer base, when they have the product to offer.

But I can definitely say this: Declude isn't going to go away, no matter what Ipswitch may do.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.