Below is the responce i got from ipswitch sales.
Steve

Good Morning Steve -

Here are the plans set forth by Ipswitch regarding the New Collaboration
Suite.

If you should have any questions, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Renee Breckenridge
Service Sales Representative
Email - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.ipswitch.com

We have released our New Ipswitch Collaboration Suite.

http://www.ipswitch.com/Products/collaboration/index.html

Ipswitch Collaboration Suite Provides:

E-mail collaboration
        Standards-based email
        Discussion lists and e-mail groups

Real-time collaboration
        Secure instant messaging

Workgroup collaboration with MS Outlook
        Shared calendaring
        Global address books

Protection of the collaboration system
        Anti-spam protection
        Anti-virus subscriptions

Backed by Ipswitch service and support
        One year of support & updates included

IMail’s functionality has been incorporated into the Ipswitch Collaboration
Suite and is no longer offered on an individual basis for new purchases or
for renewals. Imail is now only offered as a part of the Ipswitch
Collaboration Suite.

Ipswitch is offering customers of Imail, a limited-time opportunity to
purchase Ipswitch Collaboration Suite at a deeply discounted price.

To cross grade to the New ICS, please choose the Premium or Standard edition
and what User Level you require. The User Levels are 25, 100, 250 and
Unlimited.

ICS Standard Edition consists of: IMail Server, Instant Messaging, AV
Standard, Shared calendaring and Global address books and a one-year Service
Agreement.

ICS Premium Edition consists of: IMail Server, Instant Messaging, AV
Premium, Shared calendaring and Global address books and a one-year Service
Agreement.

ICS ISP/EDU Edition consists of: IMail Server, AV Premium, Killer WebMail
and a one-year Service Agreement

The Premium Edition with Symantec Anti-Virus Protection:

Symantec's Scan Server technology utilizes their Live Update
Technology which does not require an interruption of the services.
It also is designed to quickly scan for viruses and is ideal for
high traffic environments.

The Standard Edition with Bit Defender Anti-Virus Protection:

Bit Defender is more for low traffic environments and requires
that you interrupt the services when applying a Server update.
To apply Live Virus definition updates you would need to implement
Bit Defender's command line utility named "AVUpdate.exe"

Ipswitch Collaboration Suite, Premium Edition with Symantec Anti-Virus
Protection
***Special Pricing for Current Imail Customers
25 Users        $   695
100 Users       $ 1,495
250 Users       $ 2,995
Unlimited       $ 5,995

Ipswitch Collaboration Suite, Standard Edition with Bit Defender Anti-Virus
Protection
***Special Pricing for Current Imail Customers
25 Users        $   595
100 Users       $ 1,295
250 Users       $ 2,495
Unlimited       $ 4,995

Ipswitch Collaboration Suite, ISP Edition with Symantec Anti-Virus
Protection (Does not include shared calendars or instant messaging)
***Special Pricing for Current Imail Customers
Unlimited       $ 3,995

Purchasing Ipswitch Collaboration Suite at these special prices will allow
you to continue service on your IMail Server, and will deliver additional
capabilities such as shared calendars, secure instant messaging, anti-spam,
and anti-virus protection.