Franco Celli wrote:

Hi Markus,
I have no idea, but our server is registering a peak of incoming messages,
with above-normal banned cpl extension attachments in virus folder.

According to F-secure it's the new Bagle virus:

New Bagle variant, Bagle.AT, has been spotted in several locations. It sends emails with a smiley ":)" as the message body. Attachment filename starts with "Price" or "Joke" and extension is COM, EXE, SCR or CPL.

Erminio

--
Erminio Ballerini [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.scp.nl
Social and Cultural Planning Office (SCP)

--- [This E-mail has been scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]