Hi,

[...]
> > However, what anoys me most is the fact most "vulnerabilities" are spam.
And I would like to report a vulnerability to the sender, but not when it's
spam. Most NDRs I get are from a reported vulnerability to a forged sender.
Or even worse (for the other guy/gal) I'm sending te message to a joejob
address.

> > Right now I don't see a way to do this, to just send out vulnerability
reports to the sender when it's not spam. Does anybody know of a way?
> > I'm using Virus Pro and JM standard.
>
> I believe if you add AVAFTERJM, it will accomplish this.  This tells
> Junkmail to run first, then if it's not spam, run the AV.

Sorry forgot, don't want to use that option because of the danger it implies
when returning a mesage to the queue.

> One caveat is  that if you move a message from spam quarantine, it
> will not be scanned for virii.

Right. ;-)

Groetjes,

Bonno Bloksma
.... Back up my hard drive? How do I put it in reverse?

---
[E-mail scanned at tio.nl for viruses by Declude Virus]