-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 10:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Not detecting viruses

>Downloaded F-Prot 3.16 yesterday and changed our configuration
>accordingly (I think).  I've got something messed up.  Not detecting
viruses.

Did you switch from F-Prot.exe to fpcmd.exe?  If so, you'll need to remove
the "/NOBOOT " switch from the SCANFILE line in your virus.cfg file.

>The log shows "virus free" on every message.

Have you sent the test eicar.com file through?  If so, what does the log
file show for it?

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

----
This outgoing message is guaranteed to be authentic by Message Level users.
Guarantee the authenticity of your email @ http://www.messagelevel.com.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by CENTRIC INTERNET SERVICES]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by CENTRIC INTERNET SERVICES]