Just a thought. I produce this list nightly with a batch file with unxtools.
I really like the add I have to tell me if it's an inside machine or outside.
Inside ones show the IP of the sending computer. See the EXE banned at the
bottom.

I'd be happy to share my bat file for this, it does require unxtools and
certain values in the eml files and I send all items to a catchall user for
parsing.

bob

     27 Virus Name: : W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED]  outside
     19 Virus Name: : HTML/[EMAIL PROTECTED]  outside
     16 Virus Name: : W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED]  outside
      9 Virus Name: : W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED]  outside
      8 Virus Name: : W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED]  outside
      4 Virus Name: : W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED]  outside
      2 Virus Name: : W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED]  outside
      1 Virus Name: [Outlook 'MIME segment in MIME Preamble' Vulnerability]
outside
      1 Virus Name: [Outlook 'Blank Folding' Vulnerability]  outside
      1 Virus Name: : W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED]  outside
      1 Virus Name: : W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED]  outside
      1 Virus Name: : W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED]  outside
      1 Virus Name: : W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED]  outside
      1 Virus Name: : W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED]  outside
      1 Virus Name: : W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED]  outside
      1 Banned Attachment: URL  outside
      1 Banned Attachment: JS  outside
      1 Banned Attachment: EXE   In-District Attempt 10.13.1.77