Thanks Matt. I dare say there are probably many like myself that you don't hear from much, but we read the postings and learn a lot from you "regular posters". It is much appreciated.

Bill Green
dfn Systems

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Advice on Antivirus for System Protection

I find Symantec Corporate Edition to be my server AV scanner of choice because it is easily configurable (primarily for exclusions), and has a nice feature that shows you exactly what is being scanned in real-time. It hardly costs anything, and they now also offer multi-year licenses. Make sure that you purchase over the Internet to save substantially.

http://shopper-search.cnet.com/search?part=&q=Symantec+Corporate+Edition+Server+9.0

Matt

Bill Green dfn Systems wrote:

We've been using Declude/F-Prot to protect our email users, and Symantec Corp. Ed. to protect the server it'self. Our Symantec is up for renewal and I was wondering what others are using that might be less expensive.

Bill Green
dfn Systems

-- ===================================================== MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro. http://www.mailpure.com/software/ =====================================================