Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 2:49 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] DLAnalyzer 4.0 Released (Virus and Junkmail Processing Integrated)

Nice app.

Will there multilanguage support for the reports?

Is it possible to create a report with text/content we add our self?

Vriendelijke groeten,
Johan Driesmans
ICT Project manager
Syscom nv

Tel: +32-16-499970
Fax: +32-16-499979
http://www.syscom.be

The information in this e.mail and any attachments is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail.

Visit our websites: http://www.syscom.be