Yep, always installed on a test server before moving into production.

Bill
----- Original Message -----
From: "Colbeck, Andrew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.Virus@declude.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 10:25 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] PB installing 2.0B

Hey, Declude Support, I'm interested in a manual installation, too!

Now, I don't want to sound like I'm shooting the messenger, but I hope
you guys aren't doing this on your production server.

Since I'm interested in the manual installation, I'll install it on the
development server, note the changes, and then after testing, bring it
over to the live server.

Which is the same as I've done the last few times.  If you're going to
implement beta software, it's worth the effort.

Andrew 8)