What exactly does this mean?  How long will you wait and does Deculde run
without the key?
>>The built-in failsafes are designed to ensure that you won't need to wait
until the next business >>day to get a new license key.

It is not like MAC addresses are impossible to change.  Many drivers allow
you to type in a MAC address.

If you are truly concerned about people using the product without a license
use a hardware key <BG>.  That will certainly help to keep the product
running on just the server it was intended for.

http://www.safenet-inc.com/products/sentinel/index.asp

Unluckily they cost about $35 per machine but this stuff truly works and in
99.999999% of all cases is foolproof.

DC