Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 6:11 PM
Subject: [Declude.Virus] log question

Hi all,

We had some problems with a spam assassin box filling up over the past weekend and, needless to say, it caused some grief with mail delivery. The problem I'm having presently is that there are a few legitimate emails that got logged in Imail and declude, but didn't get delivered properly. Here is a snip from the declude log (I think) highlighting one of the emails.

10:53:34 Q850dc49c00d6246c Tests failed [weight=-5]: IPNOTINMX=IGNORE CATCHALLMAILS=IGNORE

I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking at, or if this is the cause of why the message didn't get delivered. If I'm reading this right, it seems that the message failed the listed tests and was tossed. If that's the case, did it get put into a folder I can recover it from or no?

Thanks for your help,

Thomas Doxtater
Systems Administrator
Finishline Studios