-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darin Cox
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 05:15 PM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] RAR Support - why not?

Notices only go out for banned files.  We include a statement that the email
will be available to be requeued for x number of days...so automatic
processes clean it up if it's unclaimed.

Regarding the space problem, are you moving logs off to another partition on
a nightly basis?  Between that, automatic cleanup, and zipping old logs ours
stays pretty clean.

Darin.