Hello, All,
An e-mail hosting customer is complained because some e-mails were blocked
by Declude AV with the "Outlook 'Boundary  Space Gap' Vulnerability".

I know we can use "BANCRVIRUSES OFF" in \IMail\Declude\virus.cfg to turn
this off but I also assume that this will turn it off for all domains.  Is
there a way to turn these off for one domain or set of domains?

We are currently running Declude 1.82.

Thanks In Advance,
Dan Geiser
[EMAIL PROTECTED]