All,

I have a Imail Server on a Windows 2003 server with Declude Virus 1.82.

We have been running with three virus scanners, McAfee VirusScan 7.1, F-Prot
3.16b, and Nod32. After having nothing but trouble with Nod32 crashing on
our system we decided to replace Nod32 with another scanner.

We tried to install PC-Cillian, but it won't install on a Windows 2003
Server.
We tried to install Sophos, but it won't install because other Anti-Virus
applications are installed.

So my question is, how do I get another third party scanner installed? How
has everyone else got Sophos installed on their systems?

We'd like to use Sophos, but at this point I don't really care either way as
long as it is reliable and doesn't crash.

Thanks,

Aaron