Both have merit and there is a place for both, AFAIC.  They don't have
to agree or even like each other, as long each product just works :-)

Wednesday, March 30, 2005, 4:05:48 PM, Dan Horne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DH> I'd definitely like to see Declude plug into postfix.  But then wouldn't
DH> that be kind of like Len and Scott holding hands?  <~Shudder~>

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.inetconcepts.net
(972) 788-2364                    Fax: (972) 788-5049
----