I haven't seen anything obvious in a quick glance through today's logs.
Do you have an example?

Usually, I just force another download of the dats.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.Virus@declude.com>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 3:42 PM
Subject: [Declude.Virus] McAfee throwing errors

I've noted that McAfee will throw errors from time to time when called with Declude, and when it does, they tend to come in droves, otherwise I can go weeks with it being absolutely quiet. I have a feeling that this might be related to the daily dats. Today I have seen over a dozen such errors. Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,

Matt