Thanks David, I'd appreciate anything info you could pass along!

Jonathan

David wrote:

We converted to SmarterMail in January - best decision we ever made!  Very
few glitches, which I can dig out information on if you decide to go
forward/need - but nothing major at all.  I did not personally run the
conversion, but can get some timings for you if you want.  SmarterMail has
been so much better than iMail that you won't believe it! :))  It doesn't
get backlogged, or hung or anything and it uses a fraction of the server
resources.  The web interface is *much* better!  We converted around a 1,000
domains with 6,000 or so users - again, IIRC, this is "off the top".

We did not install Declude right away, mostly because it was in Beta at the
time IIRC.  In any case, we installed Declude Virus/F-Prot in mid-March I
think and it has worked fine.  HTH.

In my little mind SmarterMail was a great choice by Declude! :))

Thank you,

David Weber
Windows 2000 MCP

http://www.orcsweb.com/