Hello,

I want to provide Declude Services for a customer with his own Dominio
Mailserver. Do I only need the Host entry and I'm done?
I found http://support.ipswitch.com/kb/IM-19980116-DM01.htm
<http://support.ipswitch.com/kb/IM-19980116-DM01.htm>

At the moment the MX records are pointing to the customer's SMTP Security
Gateway.
In future they will/should point to our mailserver, and I'll create a
declude subdirectory for them \declude\customer.domain\$default$.JunkMail

Did I forget anything? I sounds to easy :-)

Alex