Interesting post. Didn't know about this free version.

Could you post the configuration setting for declude.
I found this in the archives
SCANFILE C:\Progra~1\Common~1\Softwin\BitDef~1\bdc.exe /f /a
/log=report.txt
VIRUSCODE 1
REPORT Infected:

It mentions bdc.exe

I downloaded bitdefender_free_win_v72.exe, is this file the right edition?
The free edition you are talking about?

There is no bdc.exe. There is a bdlite.xe. Is this the right file to do
command scanners? I haven't been able to test it silently. When I test it,
the management console pops up.

Luis Arango

______