From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan Horne
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 09:54 AM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] .EML file syntax

No one seems to actually be reading the OP.  He doesn't want to do anything with any BCC's in incoming mail.  All he wants to be able to do is BCC the virus notifications to himself.  Declude has a set of .eml files that it sends out when a virus is found (postmaster, otherpostmaster, etc).  In that file, you specify who gets the email by putting in a TO: line at the top.  He was simply asking if that file could use a BCC: line as well.