From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 12:58 PM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] McAfee DailyDAT download location change.

I changed the subject so that people can be alerted to this.  Announcements of things like this would be useful to the entire Declude customer base.  I am afraid that we are a little over a month behind.  Those with a single scanner would be screwed.

I adjusted my scripts to use the link that you provided and it does in fact work just great...so far :)

Thanks,

Matt

Scott Fisher wrote:
Great catch Matt.
Mine's gone too since August 2....
Thank you Declude for multiple virus scanner option.

Try: