I just checked my F-Prot, and it has a date of 9/19/2005 for both
"Application/Script viruses and Trojans" and "Document/Office/Macro viruses".
This is newer than what is on the F-Prot web site, which still says 16 Sep 2005
for "Application/Script viruses and Trojans" and 6 Sep 2005 for
"Document/Office/Macro viruses".

The latest virus threat they list on their site is a Zotob variant dated 16 Sep
2005.

The latest Bagle variant they list on their site is dated 1 Aug 2005.
http://www.f-prot.com/virusinfo/descriptions/bagle_ce.html

You can always submit virus samples to them at
http://www.f-prot.com/virusinfo/submission_form.html