We're looking for a simple way to opportunistically allow our users to encrypt or password-protect certain emails and/or their attachments that contain sensitive data. We're running Declude Pro and have banned EZIP extensions (the highly recommended suggestion from several people on this forum), so that kinda rules out PKZIP and any kind of ZIP program (because as soon as you password-protect a ZIP file, it becomes an EZIP file). We looked at PGP, but it seems very complex and seems to require a hardware proxy in between our mail server and the Net. Is there a simple and effective way to encrypt or password protect documents for email transmission that doesn't cause problems with Imail or Declude and doesn't require software to be installed on the recipient's end?

Thanks.

Kevin
---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses.]