Saturday, November 5, 2005, 1:43:11 PM, Darrell ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> When you say messages are getting stuck in the spool do you mean after they
> are processed by Declude?  When you upgraded to Declude 3.x did you replace
> the declude.exe file?

As I mentioned in another post, it appears that the Postmaster
generated messages are sitting in the \imail\spool directory, but with
a GSE or GSC extension instead of SMD ... and are eventually processed
within 20 or 30 minutes, I'm assuming being caught by the queue being
reprocessed in that time period??