I have only seen a 5 of these with the following subjects.

hi,_ive_a_new_mail_address
hi, ive a new mail address
Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie

and the following attachment

File-packed_dataInfo.exe

I have no idea what the payload is as we delete .exe files before virus
scanning.

All other viruses today have been
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  viruses

Kevin Bilbee