Here's a list compiled over the years of extensions we ban.  The top two you
will want to consider your userbase before banning, the rest should be fine.
Note that we couple this with a banned file notification to the intended
recipient, which includes a link to requeue the file for delivery if it is
legitimate.

BANEXT  EZIP
BANEXT  rar

BANEXT  bas