-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 11:40 AM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Stranger... about imail1.exe be hijacked.

Brian,

I believe that IMail 8.15 and higher are protected from the exploit that
you were hit with, and those versions are about a year and a half old
now.  IMail is certainly targeted on occasion by exploits and spammers
looking to hijack servers so it is best to keep your server
appropriately patched, and firewall it so that only the bare minimum
traffic is allowed in and out of it.

FYI, if I recall correctly, the common hack affected those with IMAP
enabled.  If you just simply remove the hacked accounts and don't patch
or disable the targeted services, you will likely get hacked again.

Matt