Hi,

I am getting a bunch of exe in zip files being banned right now. I have
grabbed one of them it is called marie.zip and has a single exe in it
called s3700020.exe and when you put it on your desktop is has the
standard jpeg icon associated with it.

My F-Prot, McAfee and Symantec scanners are not finding a virus. Where
is the place that you can send it to and have it checked out by a ton of
virus scanners?

Thanx

Goran Jovanovic
Omega Network Solutions