Yep... I upgraded to FProt 3.16e and noticed the slowdown. I thought it was a problem with that version, so I upgraded to the 3.16f which was released today. Still no Sober viruses caught.

I'm still wondering if I should go back to 3.16d. Anyone seeing Sober caught with these last 2 updates of F-Prot??

~Joe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Loughlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.Virus@declude.com>
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 10:03 AM
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Sober.z

Has any one else noticed that sober.z just stopped today?

I was getting hundreds a day and now I have 0.
Wasn't this the day it was to morph?

Bruce L.
AFM

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]

[This E-mail scanned for viruses at HNB.com]

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]