-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Markus Gufler
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 12:03 PM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Feature request: DELETEVIRUSNAME

So, with or without AVAFTERJM, it looks like each message is scanned
by the virus scanner (which makes sense to me).

Wrong... if you block the messages on the servers:

As we know usualy >50% of all incomming messages are spam.
We know too that resource usage of one or two scan-engines is way above
the entire spam filtering even if you use 5-6 external applications like
sniffer, inv-uribl, spamchk, ...

So if you're spam filters are set up properly they will filter out at
least 50% of all incomming messages before they will reach the
av-engines.

Markus

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]

---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe,
just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]