Saturday, February 11, 2006, 9:47:07 AM, David Barker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DB> [Snip]

DB> 5. With regards to Version 3.0 and 4.0 there is NO major difference in
DB> functionality except that 4.0 runs as a single product with Declude EVA PRO,
DB> Junkmail PRO and Hijack. Where as Version 3.0 still supports 3 individual
DB> products.

DB> [Snip]

DB> 7. I am pulling together some additional release notes on a comparison
DB> between version version 3.0 and 4.0 which I hope to have available next
DB> week.

DB> David B
DB> www.declude.com
DB> [Snip]

Items 5 & 7 are contradictory, to the extent that no comparison, as
promised in 7, would be needed, if the only difference was, as quoted
in 5.

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.inetconcepts.net
(972) 788-2364                    Fax: (972) 788-5049
----

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]