Title: Message
The was definitely a change between Declude Version 3.0.5.23 and Version 3.0.5.26 in its handling of header processing.  We had to roll back to .23 because .26 was causing strange behavior with certain mime encapsulated messages.  I sent evidence to David Franco-Rocha off-line on 2/10, but have yet to hear anything back.

Bill
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 1:10 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Running declude 4.x

I guess Declude needs to standup and answer this thread. It is there software. I can repeate the issue by sending a message from our Copier. With the 3.x version we were running it worked fine as soon as I upgraded to 4.0.8 I had complaints from my users.

On the copier emails it happens when there is no text after the SUBJECT: header. If we include a subject then declude handles the message properly.

Kevin Bilbee