John..

I am seeing a lot of notices go out for forged viruses .. I think Scott was updating a list that Declude was checking against.. perhaps that list is not being updated by Barry & company..

Kami

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Carter
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 10:17 AM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.Virus] SKIPIFFORGING

Imail 8.22
Declude 4.0.9

Is anyone else having the problem of having forged virus notices sent even though you are using SKIPIFFORGING.  I went back in the archives and found this from late 2004, so Scott was probably talking about 1.8x or early 2.x version.  Did SKIPIFFORGING go away?

John

Using SKIPIFFORGING means we don't have to keep adding
SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS to the eml's for each new forging virus, right???
Can we then remove the SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS lines?

Correct -- *if* you are running the latest beta.

What specifically do we put in virus.cfg and/or the individual eml's?

Just a line "SKIPIFFORGING" at the top of the \IMail\Declude\sender.eml and \IMail\Declude\otherpostmaster.eml files is all that is necessary. You can put them in the other .eml files if you like, as well, but the sender.eml and otherpostmaster.eml are the important ones.