-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Carter
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 9:35 AM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Built in virus detector

Sorry for the last incomplete message. Hit Send accidentally.

Just joined the Releases list.  Has the 4.2.3 notice gone out yet?  Will
include some background on the operation of the built-in scanner how and how
often it updates, etc.?

Thanks,
John C