Well, yes, we just re-installed everything and may not have used the same domain as the “main” Imail domain…

I will get in touch with declude support.

Many thanks for your help

Eric

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darrell ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Sent: 08 May 2006 13:55
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] (re)Installing Declude v1.65 on Imail 8.22?

The activation code goes into the virus.cfg file.  Did your official hostname change (assuming your running imail) if so contact declude support to resolve this issue.

Darrell

Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude And Imail.  IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.