Thank you

The strange thing is that the error doesn't appeared constantly at a certain
point. At 06:50PM there was the first dozen result codes 2. Then the next
one appeared at 11:00PM but still not contantly. There was always 0 and 1
codes.
But then it become more and more, and then at a certain point the only
result code was 2.

Does this mean that clamd can also decease slowly?

Markus