DEBUG logs for this would be extremely helpful

David

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott
Fisher
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 3:23 PM
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Hijack Question

-David

Since it is out there,

I also have seen rare D* messages without Q* file stranded in the work
folder also.
For me about 2 a month. They tend to be spam (of course so does 80% of all
mail).
If it is a legit message, I'll just forge up a corresponding Q* message and
reprocess them.

I'm running Declude 4.3.14
I'm quite confident that it isn't a real-time scanning problem here.
I think the virus program would probable quarantine a D* file and leave the
q* file. Instead the Q* file is gone, elaving the D* file.

The next time I get one, I'll check the logs for that message for anything
unusual.