The discussion on the current version of Clam AV and Clam being able to
detect some image spam got me thinking.  Prior to Declude version 4.0, I
always used McAfee AV to scan all incoming messages.  When I upgraded to
Declude 4 I decided to try it's built in AV which seems to work fine.  I'm
curious though as to the opinions of others on this list as to the merits of
using Clam or other anti-virus scanners either in place of the Declude built
in AV or in addition to it.

Any opinions people would like to share will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Wolf