  From: Matt
  To: declude.virus@declude.com
  Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 3:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] RE: IMmail 2006.23 release notes

  It's as easy as creating the spool files from scratch.  Declude already does
everything else that is necessary.  There's no need for even something like
BLAT.

  Matt

  Andy Schmidt wrote:
    >> it could generate bounces with a null sender, and that's long overdue. <<

    Agreed!

    There is no excuse for Declude NOT to have its own mailer - after all,
there is an Imail listening on SOME local port - it's ridiculous that the
matter of NULL senders hasn't been addresses. At LEAST make it a configuration
option to use a standard tool, such as BLAT.