  From: David Barker
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; declude.virus@declude.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 10:42 PM
  Subject: [Declude.Virus] Declude/Alligate Gateway

  We recognize that Declude needs to move beyond IMail and Smartermail, to
  this end we are working with Brian Milburn to bundle Declude with Alligate
  to offer a Declude Gateway solution.

  For now, we are naming the product Declude Interceptor so we can take full
  advantage of any previous marketing in this area. I believe this partnership
  is a step in the right direction not only for Declude as a company, but
  ultimately to the benefit of Declude customers. Also a special thanks to
  Nick Hayer for encouraging this relationship and for creating the "link"
  between the Alligate and Declude.

  If you have any questions feel free to email me directly.

  Regards,
  David Barker
  VP Operations Declude
  Your Email security is our business
  978.499.2933 office
  978.988.1311 fax
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  PS. If anyone has the comment "it's about time" please give me some grace
  while flaming me.