Olá Delpheiros,

já coloquei na lista alguns comentários sobre Delphi 2006, abaixo segue mais
comentários dos desenvolvedores pelo mundo......

good feedback keeps rolling in!

------------------------------
I have received my copy of BDS 2006 yesterday and well... it's really sweet
indeed! What a good change from D2005!

Alan Garny

------------------------------

Just got back from the preview and I was really, really
impressed.  All I can say is WOW!

Very, Very Solid.  Very fast.  I have a 1Ghz 512k system
running Delphi 7.  John K was running on a 2Ghz 2GB
system.  The IDEs were about the same speed.  You would need
more then a stop watch to tell the difference.

This thing is going to fly.  It is so much faster then
VS 2005 that it is not even funny.

WOW, what a difference between D2005 and D2006.  Borland
has absolutely listened and is back on top with this IDE.

Thomas Miller

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <BLOCKED::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--------------------------

Borland Developer Studio 2006 is Speed Racer.

Kyle A. Miller

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <BLOCKED::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I can tell for sure that D10 is faster than any other Delphi until now
(integer and classes). If you switch from D6-7-2005 you will notice the
difference without runnning a
profiler.
The ide finally is fast, reliable, I feel as the first time I have
installed D2 (help aside).
Let me tell: Delphi apparently is back!

Robert

Abraços,

Andreano Lanusse
System Engineer - Development Tools
Tel.: (55 11) 2165-8000 / 8196-5912
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - www.borland.com.br <http://www.borland.com.br/>

A Borland Software é líder mundial em soluções independentes de plataforma para
a Criação Otimizada de Software (Software Delivery Optimization), auxiliando
nossos clientes a transporem as barreiras atuais do desenvolvimento, para
maximizar o valor do software para seu negócio.

  <http://info.borland.com.br/delphi>

[As partes desta mensagem que não continham texto foram removidas]

--
<<<<< FAVOR REMOVER ESTA PARTE AO RESPONDER ESTA MENSAGEM >>>>>

<*> Para ver as mensagens antigas, acesse:

<*> Para falar com o moderador, envie um e-mail para:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Links do Yahoo! Grupos

<*> Para visitar o site do seu grupo na web, acesse: