-----Original Message-----
From: delphi-en@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Glenn B. Lawler

Tom,

>My customer wants to print barcodes on labels.  Currently I am printing
>the labels directly using the
>
>with printer do...
>BeginDoc;
>endDoc;
>
>method.
>
>My question is, are there some fonts I can use to print barcodes
>directly?  I know I can select a font for a label and would like to
>simply select a barcode font to print the data that way.

We use truetype barcode fonts all the time to print barcodes.
The most common barcode seems to be "3 of 9".
If you google for: 3of9 free font
you will find a lot of free barcode fonts.

You are probably aware that you can embed fonts in your application
so they do not have to be installed on the users computer  to use
the font. Ask if you are interested and want help on that.

Glenn Lawler
www.incodesystems.com