Report:

the updates on the bit-type columns work only from 0 to 1, but not reverse.
This problem exist with both cases: ftBoolean or ftInteger on the
Parameter.DataType property.

About the 1 => 0, the SQL Server Profiler reports that the db received a
parameter with value 1.

But the update from 0 to 1 works if I use an hard-coded (using constants in the
SQL.Text).
I could not try to use ' = False' in the SQL.Text, because it does not
recognize 'False' (reports: 'invalid column-name False').

However I have problems also with a string-type column.
I am going to chose for a solution where I do not use parameters, but
dynamically build an SQL.Text
statement ahving constants according to the proper values.
However, I would like to understand wjere is the problem.

Any comment?

Thanks for help,
Mauro.