On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 3:16 PM, jumpsfromplanes <kgmcco...@idk-inc.com> wrote:

> Olemis,

:o)

> Have you looked at the Devart VCL database components? I don't use MSSQL, but
> I do use MySQL. The Devart components for MySQL are robust and quite fast. I
> use them in some enterprise-wide client/server database apps. The MySQL
> components include one to do stored procs.

Using MSSQL is a constraint since I have to enhance an existing
solution already working in production environment . Thnx anyway for
the pointer .

> I noticed they also have components specific to MSSQL.

I'll take a look but what I need are Extended Stored Procedures (e.g.
a kind of SP that's not coded using SQL, i.e. similar to xp_* MSSQL
procs ;o) ... anyway I'll take a look , thnx .

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/