Hi everyone,

I have two related questions, to which I think the answer (if there is
one) is the same:

Over the years I have modified my Delphi 7 installation - installed and
uninstalled components, made changes to the editor by changing paths,
made source code templates,  etc etc.  Also I take my laptop out to
client sites and sometimes do development work on it when I am away from
the office for long periods.  I've therefore modified the laptop setup
and not always in the same was as the home version.

Question 1: Is there a way of getting a snap-shot of the current state
of the Delphi installation, (maybe a text file? something human
friendly?)  which shows eg path settings, list of installed components
so that I can compare the two versions, and

Question 2:  make it easier to restore everything in the face of a
disaster recovery?

Anyone got any advice on this?

Take it for granted that I know I ought to be meticulous in keeping
careful records of every change I make, but somehow the odd one slips
through ...  :-)

Regards to all

Rob