Hi ya Yanbo,

How is things?

I not sure if this is what you are looking for but inside Delphi activate Help
and click on index.
Search for 'formatting variables'. I think you might find the answer there.

Have looked at help topics like Internationalizing Delphi applications etc.
Delphi should do a lot for you already.

Good Luck

At 10:46 4/12/98 +1300, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>This may be an out-of-date question but who can tell me API functions that
>retrieve system date time format. My program needs to run in USA.
>
>Cheers

Edwin Das       (BCMS)          |       Today Software NZ Ltd
Software Engineer               |       97 Great South Road
Email   [EMAIL PROTECTED]       |       PO Box 74-510, Market Rd
Tel     64 9 520 1486           |       Remuera, Auckland
Fax     64 9 520 1591           |       New Zealand