It's only taken me (and Delphi) about 2 years to get it so that short list
of steps.

Cheers

"Jeremy Coulter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/12/98 15:02:22

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   Multiple recipients of list delphi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:    (bcc: Peter Jones/Logistics&Information
      Technology/Christchurch/Foodstuffs)
Subject:  RE: [DUG]: Creating a DLL that can be called from VB Script

exuse my lanugage here but...BUGGER ME !!!
Man that was SO easy !!!
I have been sruggling with this for SO long ! (of and on...)

Thanks Peter.....