It look slike my time has come to address the Barcodes issue (perhaps a
FAQ should be started for barcode readers and Delphi).

The client has lef the options open with respect to locating a barcode reader
to use with our application.  What are people experiences with various barcode
readers and delphi connectivity software - can anyone make recommendations
on barcode type (led/laser), connectivity format (serial/keyboard) and application
API packages.

I understand that some of the keyboard barcode readers can send pre and post
character streams to enable jumping to the barcode field and tabbing to the next
field automatically - comments?

--
Aaron Scott-Boddendijk
Jump Productions