Hi all.

I've just started working with DB2 and every time I
connect/disconnect/reconnect to the database via the BDE I get an
exception.

I can reproduce this in a number of ways:
1. In BDEAdmin or DBExplorer: Open the database.  Close it.  Try to reopen
it.
2. In the Delphi IDE: Create a database component and aim it at the DB2
alias.  Open it.  Close it.  Try to reopen it.
3. In a Delphi-compiled app: Create a database component and aim it at the
DB2 alias.  Open it.  Close it.  Try to reopen it.

In all cases, exiting the program in question will allow me to once again
get a single connection and shut it down.  But reconnection always falls
over.

Any ideas?
                        BJ...