Hi all,

We have some contract work available in our Wellington office. Basically, the work
involves a conversion of an existing system (SQL Windows) to Delphi 4.

Details are as follows:

- mainly coding/implementation and database conversion (some documentation)
- SQL Windows/ SQLBase to Delphi4.0/MS SQL Server 7 DIRECT conversion (only a few
minor enhancements involved to the existing application)
- Relatively Straight-Forward Client/Server development (don't need a "rocket
scientist")
- need someone experienced enough to "hit the ground running" - estimated at 1 months
work

If you are interested in finding out further details, please respond via email. We
would like someone to start within the next few weeks if possible.

Cheers,
James.